Senior Sales Coordinator
Location: Tsuen Wan
- Establish & maintain favorable work relationships with agent/customers.
- Handling customers’ enquiries on our products and services.
- Order processing, follow up sales order, arrange delivery, and deal with overseas customer.
- Reporting and updating superior the projects status and market information
- May travel occasionally within Asia or other countries for business support & promotion but not a must.
- Diploma with 3 to 5 years relevant working experience, preferably in telecommunication or networking.
- Experience / understanding of the global business environment
- Experience in handling overseas account.
- Has Technical / Engineering / networking background is an advantage.
- Excellent communication skills across a range of formats and platforms.
- Customer oriented, passionate, aggressive, self-motivated, patience and supportive.
- Strong analytical scene, able to work independently and excellent negotiation skills
- Details-oriented and highly organized with the ability to manage multiple project deadlines efficiently.
- Strong sense of responsibility and attention to detail
- Can manage multiple tasks with calm.
- Good command and fluent speaking of English, Mandarin, Cantonese and any other language.
The right candidate may have an attractive remuneration package included 5-day work week, annual double pay, medical insurance and other fringe benefit.
Interested parties please send your resume with expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Application not showing expected salary will not be considered
- Order Processing