- Application Development
- Database Design
- Microsoft SQL Server
- Oracle Database
- Oracle PL/SQL
Junior Database Administrator
Location: Kwai Fong
- Responsible for Oracle 11g administration, performance tuning and Oracle RAC support.
- Provide database support to application development and data service.
- Daily health checking on database systems and to report failure.
- Provide technical support and administration function of the database systems, including configuration, upgrading and monitoring.
- High Diploma in Computer Science or related discipline with experience in Oracle database administration.
- Knowledge of RDBMS concepts, Database Design, SQL and PL/SQL is required.
- Knowledge of MSSQL, MySQL is preferable
- Knowledge of Linux administration will be an advantage.
- Self-motivated, independent and fast learner.
- Willing to work under high pressure and meet tight project schedule.
We offer a generous remuneration package including Performance Bonus and Long Service Recognition Program, MPF, Medical Insurance, Staff Purchase Discount and Training & Development Program to the right candidate.
Please send your full resume stating our reference code, your current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] for application.
To know more about us, please visit www.yesasia.com and www.yesstyle.com
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for the recruitment purpose in accordance with employer's data policies.