Location: Kwai Fong
- Co-ordinate with different teams in buffer stock planning & ordering
- Prepare various regular and ad-hoc reports
- Launch new product data & manage product catalog
- Handle any ad-hoc task assigned
- Higher Diploma graduate or above with 1 year working experience
- Good Excel skill and willing to deal with details.
- Good command of spoken and written English, Chinese with Mandarin skills an advantage
- Getting academic background and/or experience related to inventory control / supply chain management will be an added advantage
- Open minded and able to work in a highly dynamic, high pressure environment in meeting tight deadlines
- Hard working, Multi-tasking & Detail Oriented
- Interested in e-commerce / on-line retailing
- Good communication skills
We offer a generous remuneration package including Performance Bonus and Long Service Recognition Program, MPF, Medical Insurance, Staff Purchase Discount and Training & Development Program to the right candidate.
Please send your full resume stating our reference code, your current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] for application.
To know more about us, please visit www.yesasia.com and www.yesstyle.com.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for the recruitment purpose in accordance with employer's data policies.
- Inventory Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Supply Chain Management