Location: Kwai Fong
- Assist in financial accounting function in the Accounts Payable Section
- Handle data checking, data entry and provide routine accounting support to the department
- Take part in the month end closing and preparation of accounting schedules and reports
- Support ad hoc projects, when necessary
- Diploma in accounting or relevant discipline
- Minimum 1-2 years relevant working experience, with hands-on exposure in cash and bank transactions, payment and accounting schedules
- Experience with computerized accounting software or ERP system is preferable
- High proficiency with MS Excel
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- Proactive, diligent and self-discipline
- Detailed-oriented, organized and able to meet timeline.
- Responsible and willing to take up additional responsibility, when needed
- Good communication skill and a team player
We offer a generous remuneration package including Performance Bonus and Long Service Recognition Program, MPF, Medical Insurance, Staff Purchase Discount and Training & Development Program to the right candidate.
Please send your full resume stating our reference code, your current and expected salary to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] for application.
To know more about our company, please visit & .www.yesasia.comwww.yesstyle.com
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used only for the recruitment purpose in accordance with employer's data policies.
- Accounts Payable
- Data Entry
- Financial Accounting
- Microsoft Excel