Assistant Merchandiser - Hard Goods & Sundrie
Location: Lai Chi Kok
Join our growing team. We’re seeking an energetic Assistant Merchandiser to join our Seasonal team who is looking to develop and progress their career.
In this role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Entering all product brief information into our sourcing system
- Setting up new suppliers to be able to quote through our sourcing system
- Monitoring the critical path to ensure that all time frames are met
- Communicating with Merchandisers on technical issues and problem resolution
To be successful, ideally you’ll possess:
- A minimum 1 year experience in a sourcing office for the Australian, US or European market
- Excellent product knowledge and familiarity with quality standards
- Self motivation, responsibility and the ability to work effectively under pressure
- The ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Good communication skills, with fluent written & spoken English, Cantonese & Mandarin
- A relevant Diploma or Degree
We offer you a competitive salary package including 5-day work, 13th-month salary, a performance related bonus program, medical/dental/travel insurance and career development opportunities.
If this sounds like you, and you enjoy working in a fast paced, customer centric environment, we’d love to hear from you. Please apply through the link now!
Once you click on the link you will be re-directed to our Woolworths WOWCareers website where you will need to register and complete a profile - but don't worry, you only have to do this once. Then you're free to apply for any role that we are advertising. We'll even send you alerts when we have new vacancies that you might be interested in! This is an opportunity for us to keep in contact with you every step of the recruitment process so please take the time to set up your profile and apply for the role.
Woolworths Group is Australia’s largest retail group. Woolworths has over seven retail chains across Australia and New Zealand and they employee over 1.5 percent of Australia’s entire workforce!
We now have sourcing offices in Hong Kong, Bangladesh and Bangkok . Of our many retail chains, we source and develop products for Big W (Department Store) and Woolworths (Supermarket).
Take a look at our Australian retailers individual websites to see some of the incredible products we work with!
We are responsible for the sourcing, development and quality of a huge range of products. These include toys, hardware, apparel, electronics, footwear, health & beauty, food & grocery and a large range of other every day and general merchandise items!
We are growing at a rapid rate! With the full support of Woolworths Limited, our sourcing teams are developing new and innovative products every day and that means - we are hiring lots of new talent! With a huge range of exciting products and an abundance of opportunities for career advancement, we are sure you will want to become a part of our success!
For more information, please visit our website: www.woolworthslimited.com.au
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|