Senior/ Public Relations Associate (Reporter or PR background are welcome to apply)
- Propose professional PR solution for IPO projects, according to client’s business goal and marketing targets
- Provide media strategies for IPO PR campaigns in order to rise awareness of marketing image and branding
- Perform audience analysis and recommend optimized media solutions for clients.
- Create compelling presentations using industry knowledge, market trends, and case studies to clearly communicate the media value proposition.
- Communicate effectively with both external and internal clients to complete project successfully
- Analyze campaign performance statistics and recommend optimized media solutions for clients.
- Build up sustainable business relation with clients for future cooperation.
- Degree holder in Journalism, Communication, Finance, Business Studies or other related disciplines
- working experience in financial IPO PR industry is a plus
- Excellent command of English and Chinese, Mandarin is a MUST
- Good communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated and results-oriented
- Able to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Candidate who has less experience wiil be considered as Public Relation Associate
- Candidates with reporter / Media / PR background are highly desirable
Attractive remuneration package and career opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and earliest availability to Human Resources Department by email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.
All data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.