- Corporate Communications
- Marketing Campaigns
- Microsoft Powerpoint
Senior Marketing Executive/ Marketing Executive (Business Development)
- Formulate, develop and implement in-house marketing campaign
- Develop, prepare and deliver pitching presentations in Mainland China/Overseas
- Creative idea generation for a wide variety of projects
- Degree Holder in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business Studies or other related disciplines
- 3 years of B2B sales experience, preferably in financial and printing industry or relevant sales experience
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Excellent command of Microsoft PowerPoint
- Strong problem solving, organization & presentation skills
- Presentable & well-mannered
- Independent, energetic, out-going, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure
- A team-worker who takes initiative to achieve goals of the team
- Frequent business travel is required
- Immediate available is preferred
- Less experience will be considered as Marketing Executive
Attractive remuneration package and career opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and earliest availability to Human Resources Department by email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.
All data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.