Senior / Investor Relations Executive
- Offer investor relations consultation and deliver tangible results
- Explore new business opportunities and maintain good relationships with new and existing investors and clients in order to maximize returns and profit
- Provide ongoing creative thinking and strategic idea to keep momentum on client IR programs
- Serve as both writer and editor on a various client documents
- Identify and capitalize on organic growth opportunities with existing clients
- Track record of gaining clients’ trust and delivering superior service
- Communicate IR related messages effectively to key management team
- Build and maintain strong relationship with institutional investors and sell side analyst
- Degree Holder in finance, economics, statistic, commerce, business administration or other related disciplines
- Working experiences in financial industry or listed-companies, especially in research analysis, investment, corporate governance, corporate communication and investor relations
- Ability to trouble-shoot and manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to provide on-going strategic counsel, anticipate client needs and solicit additional resources as needed
- Proficiency in MS Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is a MUST
- Excellent communication, interpersonal and leadership skills
- Strong sense of responsibility, self-motivated, initiative, mature and result-oriented
- Ability to work under pressure and willing to work in irregular hours
- Fresh graduate will be considered as Junior Executive
Attractive remuneration package and career opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and availability to Human Resources Department by email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable] .
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.
All data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- Investor Relations
- Microsoft Word