- Create, manage and distribute the ‘master’ roadshow schedule according to bank and client preferences. This will include Venue & Transport sourcing as well as detail itinerary planning
- Become the project anchor-person, maintaining strong communication links with the client, banks and internal project team to ensure changes are implemented correctly and on time
- Prioritize the flow of information that is received from bank offices in Asia, Europe and the US
- Degree or Diploma holder with minimum 1 year full time working experience
- Excellent command of written and spoken English and Chinese, Mandarin is a must
- Proficiency in MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Chinese word processing
- Candidates must be enthusiastic, show initiative, be excellent team players and prepared to work demanding hours
- Shift duty may be required according to clients' needs
- Immediate available is preferred
Attractive remuneration package and career opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and earliest availability to Human Resources Department by email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.
All data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word