- Microsoft Word
- Proofread all typeset documents in English and Chinese
- University graduate in any discipline
- Able to work independently
- Working experience in finance printing related industry or law firm is an advantage
- Good command of spoken English and Cantonese
- Good command of written English, traditional and simplified Chinese
- Computer literate in Microsoft Office and Chinese Word Processing
- Strong knowledge of standard proofreader's marks and page set-up requirements
- Detail-minded, sensitive to figures, excellent communication skills and able to meet tight deadline under pressure
- Shift duty is required
Attractive remuneration package and career opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and earliest availability to Human Resources Department by email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.
All data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.