- Business Development
- Corporate Communications
- Formulate, develop and implement in-house marketing campaign;
- Develop pitching presentations and generate new leads;
- Prepare quotation form according to potential client’s request
- Frequent traveling to mainland to attend pitch meetings will be required
- Prepare weekly/monthly track record report
- Degree Holder in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Business Studies or related disciplines;
- At least 2 years’ experience in Business Development/Marketing and Corporate Communications, preferably in financial and printing industry or relevant sales experience;
- Excellent command of both written and spoken English and Chinese especially Mandarin;
- Strong problem solving and excellent organization skills;
- Independent, energetic, out-going, detail-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Immediate available is preferred
Attractive remuneration package and career opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate.Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and earliest availability to Human Resources Department by email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.
All data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|