- Corporate Communications
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Customer Relations Officer
To conduct CRM program purposely to maintain a quality customer service and higher sales performance.
- To set up customer satisfactory planning
- To monitor the email corresponded between PR/CS team and clients, in order to find out the satisfactory of the clients
- To establish, collect, and sort out all employees KPI data by monthly basis
- Ad hoc projects as required
- At least 1 year working experience, PR or financial field is a plus
- Degree holder prefer
- Strong business acumen
- Able to work independently and under pressure
- Good knowledge on common PC software applications eg Word, Excel, etc..
- Good command of spoken Cantonese, English and Putonghua
- Sound interpersonal, presentation and communications skills
Attractive remuneration package and career opportunities will be offered to the successful candidate. Interested parties please send full resume with expected salary and earliest availability to Human Resources Department by email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable].
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome applications from all qualified candidates. Applicants not hearing from us within 6 weeks from the date of advertisement may consider their applications unsuccessful. All personal data of unsuccessful applicants will be destroyed within 6 months.
All data collected will be treated as strictly confidential and will be used for recruitment purpose only.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|