- Wheelock Properties
- Building Services Coordinator (alternate Saturday)
Building Services Coordinator (alternate Saturday)
- Diploma / Higher Certificate in Building Services or equivalent with at least 8 years’ relevant on-site experience.
- Previous experience with property developers will be a definite advantage.
- Possessing effective interpersonal skills.
- Initiative, systematic and able to work under pressure.
- Good PC skills.
- Responsible for monitoring and checking building services installations and ensuring that specifications, work procedures, work schedules and quality control of works are strictly followed.
- Building Services
- Quality Control