- Project Manager
- Assistant Project Manager (Architectural)
Assistant Project Manager (Architectural)
- Degree holder in Architectural or equivalent with 6 years post qualification experiences.
- Member of relevant professional institute.
- At least 3 years' project management experience in overseeing large-scale development projects independently from inception to completion, preferably with architectural background.
- Experience in high-end retail / commercial / residential projects preferred.
- Conversant with local government regulations.
- Self-motivated and a team player with good leadership and communication skills.
- Proficient in both written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Responsible for planning, execution and construction supervision of comprehensive development projects in Hong Kong
- Progress, quality and budgetary control; liaise and collaborate with government authorities, consultants, contractors and internal departments.