Senior Account Manager, Carrier Sales
Location: Kowloon Bay
- Formulate and implement sales strategies to achieve financial targets and company's goals.
- Maintain existing customers and develop new business opportunity with territory assignment through appropriate propositions, ethical sales methods and relevant internal liaison
- Map out the key players in the customer account and understanding of political relationships and their buying behaviors in order to determine appropriate sales approach for each level within organization.
- Prepare business cases for costing analyses to formulate bid strategy
- Report and forecast on pipeline and revenue performance weekly
- Degree or relevant experience in ICT or related disciplines
- Minimum 4 years' solid sales experience, preferably gained from telecommunications or IT industry
- Good contractual negotiation, communication and presentation skills
- Strong team ethics
- Self-motivated, proactive, results-oriented and able to work under pressure
- Fluent in English and Putonghua
- Candidate with less experience will be considered as Account Manager
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|