- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
Trade Operation specialist
- Processing all collections item, relevant entries, amount of bills handled according to the rules set by URC522
- Follow up on sending tracer for acceptance/payment.
- Reports the irregular items/terms (e.g. non legal compliance case) to Team Head / Assistant Team Head immediately, e.g. documents from the restricted countries according to OFAC
- Matriculated graduate or above with 1 year working experience.
- Hands on experience in MS Words & Excel
- Able to work on HK public holidays if fall on Mondays to Fridays
- Able to work under Typhoon and Black Rainstorm situation
- Working Hour: 9:00 – 18:00
RequirementsTeam members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.