Technical Service Specialist
- Following established guidelines, responds to telephone inquiries concerning support, processing or request procedures, systems status and network connectivity.
- Documents and may resolve basic problems regarding business applications and hardware and software.
- Records inquiries, repair and service requests, resolves or directs request to appropriate technical area or vendor, tracks status and follows up to ensure client satisfaction.
- Escalates to senior staff when solution is unclear.
- Reports problems with procedures.
- Higher Diploma / Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related disciples is preferred
- Minimum of 1 year hands-on IT experience as a Technical Support Helpdesk Analyst
- Proficient knowledge of computer hardware and software with experience supporting Rightfax systems, Windows XP, Active Directory, Windows 2003, MSOffice 2003, Microsoft IE 6.0, e-mail platforms, RSA
- Self-starter with ability to acquire new skills autonomously
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision, positive attitude and proactive
- Willingness and ability to take lead in a demanding environment
- Excellent verbal and written English communication skills.
- Working hours: Shift applies within Mon-Sun
- Fresh university graduates will also be considered
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- Active Directory