Team HeadResponsible for daily management of a team within the Trade Services operations area. Responsibilities include: participating in extensive problem solving in areas; establishing technological and staffing requirements necessary to deliver area's products; assisting in determining feasibility of new products and services; and managing directly and through subordinates, operational activities for a large singe functional unit or multiple sections.
- High school diploma or bachelor's degree and minimum 6 years management experience in trade operation.
- Thorough knowledge of commercial trade and regulations governing import and export bills e.g. OFAC, UCP600, ISBP …etc.
- Establishes strategic goals by gathering pertinent business, financial, service, and operations information; identifying and evaluating trends and options; choosing a course of action; defining objectives; evaluating outcomes.
- Strong communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills
- Organized individuals and demonstrating leadership
- Manage work performance of subordinates with high quality standards.
- Ability to handle stress
- Motivate subordinates to increase productivity in high quality
- Strong in analysis, decision-making and problem solving skills
- Able to work on HK public holiday if fall on Mondays to Fridays
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.