- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
Reporting to the Regional HR L&D Manager based in Hong Kong, the successful candidate will be responsible for providing effective coordination work and administrative support to the regional learning team in response to the various learning and talent development interventions. The Learning Specialist will be an integral member of a team responsible for supporting a broad client base in the region and delivering value added services.
- Provides end-to-end training program management by partnering with the learning consultants, including pre-enrollment preparation, nomination coordination, enrollment, confirmation, manage changes in enrolment, on site event support, and follow up administration.
- Organizes training materials including preparation of materials and arranging for logistics support.
- Perform learning data input /analysis and maintenance of learning records and creation of reports.
- Handles team members’ enquiries and provides advice and guidance on learning related concerns.
- Performs other team administrative duties and ad hoc project support as required.
Essentials Qualifications / Skills
- Minimum two years of working experience, preferably in learning and development or HR
- Fluency (written and oral) in English
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office applications, such as MS PowerPoint, Excel, Word
- Strong organizational skills and detail-orientation
- Exhibits proactivity and be flexible for changing agenda
- Demonstrates initiatives;
- Proven relationship building skills
- Ability to work with remote co-workers
- Ability to multi-task; experience responding to changing deadlines/priorities.
- Strong team player
- Bachelor’s degree
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|