- Change Management
- Talent Management
International Talent Management Manager
The International Talent Management Manager role will lead the development and execution of our holistic, global talent management processes in alignment with our WF and International talent strategies; develop key role talent profiles and the global talent profile and capabilities; and confirm our talent pools are robust and have integrity and transparency. This role will ensure our high potential talent and talent pools have strategic development plans and opportunities while equipping managers with the skills to foster career development conversations on an ongoing basis. This role will also support talent initiatives, e.g. mentoring across our international footprint. As the strategy evolves, regional roles will be added to implement talent initiatives at the regional level. This role will also collaborate with the D&I strategy work and integrate with our talent strategies.
- Proven track record of human resource experience, with experience of organisation effectiveness experience (includes talent management, leadership development, and culture assessment).
- Experience designing and delivering talent strategies and initiatives
- Understanding of business drivers and the talent implications
- Understanding of relevant talent metrics and analytics
- Deep international experience; lived and worked oversees; led an international team
- Ability to work in matrix environment
- Knowledge of D&I, OED and change management methodologies
- Consulting, communication and collaboration skills to influence across social-cultural systems and the organization.