- Change Management
- Talent Management
International Diversity & Inclusion Senior Consultant
The International Diversity & Inclusion Senior Consultant role will lead the design and implementation of the global D&I assessment process in alignment with our WF D&I strategic framework. Once the assessment is completed, this role will provide strategic consultation and implement local and global D&I strategies and initiatives; determine and support the International infrastructure (Councils, TMN’s, etc.); create tools and processes to foster a culture of inclusion; develop and measure appropriate D&I metrics. Integrating D&I in the execution of our holistic, global talent management processes will ensure alignment of our WF and International talent and D&I strategies
- Proven track record of human resource experience, with experience of organisational effectiveness experience (includes talent management, leadership development, and culture assessment).
- Experience with research design and assessment
- Ability to translate D&I to business outcomes and understanding of talent implications
- Understanding of relevant D&I metrics and analytics
- Deep international experience; lived and worked oversees; led an international team
- Ability to work in matrix environment
- Knowledge of D&I, experience with diversity dimensions, OED and change management methodologies
- Consulting, communication and collaboration skills to influence across social-cultural systems and the organization.