- Due Diligence
- Financial Statements
- Risk Management
Global Banking Portfolio Manager
- Leads research of trends and the analysis of the financial performance of individual customers.
- Leads due diligence, underwriting, structuring, pricing and negotiation and documentation of credit exposure, and manage execution.
- Underwrites credit products and operating exposures; underwrites and recommends approval action on waivers, amendments and renewals; produces accurate and concise underwriting reports for approval.
- Actively manage declining credit, waivers, extensions and other portfolio maintenance requirements.
- Works with clients directly to understand credit needs and represents the bank in developing and maintaining client relationships.
- Continuously looks for opportunities for revenue generation and cross-selling products and services; May have revenue generation goals.
- Manages and promotes the maintenance of a portfolio that adheres to all applicable credit policies and compliance requirements.
- Responsibilities may also include training, supervising and mentoring of credit analysts, junior relationship managers and junior portfolio managers.
- Periodically assist with or lead key risk management projects and support.
- Significant experience in underwriting and managing complex large multinational corporate credits.
- Strong analytical skills and detailed knowledge of accounting standards in multiple jurisdictions.
- Proven ability to analyze financial statements, develop projection models and communicate findings in a concise manner for large, complex multinational clients.
- Strong interpersonal skills, written analysis and presentation skills, and sound analytical thinking.
- Demonstrated ability to lead complex credit underwriting through the highest level of the approval process on an independent basis.
- Significant experience originating, structuring, and executing transactions related to corporate lending and other credit related products.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|