- Capital Markets
- Microsoft Exchange Server
- New Business Development
- Wholesale Trading
FX Sales ManagerResponsible for the development of business relationships with assigned accounts, and for developing new business in a defined sales territory. Responsible for a substantial individual revenue contribution and for being a new business development leader. Responsible for marketing foreign exchange (and treasury related) products and services at all levels of the sales and product spectrum. Adheres to all bank policies in Trading, Operations, Risk Control and Compliance.
Regional Sales Manager for International. This will include managing the FX sales team in the London, Hong Kong, and Singapore offices.
The job includes:
- Developing a strategic framework to grow business across our international footprint
- Executive presence to lead an international team
- In depth international experience leading a sales team
- Establishing budgets and sales plans and goals for the offices listed above
- Maintaining and expanding the customer base by calling with and coaching team members
- Participating in educational opportunities and maintaining professional and personal networks
- Identifying and recommending new product opportunities and services
- Achieving regional operational objectives by resolving problems, identifying trends, determining regional sales system improvements and implementing change
- Enforcing Wells Fargo, International Group, and FX policies and procedures
- Extensive international business experience
- A master's degree or higher
- Knowledge and understanding of wholesale banking products and services
- Excellent verbal, written and interpersonal communication skills
- Extensive knowledge and understanding of capital markets and foreign exchange pricing conventions
- Leadership experience managing a capital markets sales team
- Demonstrated leadership success managing a capital markets sales team.
Wells Fargo team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. As a Wells Fargo team member, you are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.