Fixed Income Sales
- Provide sales coverage to institutional clients in HK and Southeast Asia in their fixed income investment needs by providing advisory and execution services in US Rates and Credits market.
- Assist the team in various administrative jobs and event organisation. Team work is essential to this role.
- Work closely with the trading desk and syndicate desks to identify trade opportunities and market trends.
- Actively participate in the business development of the team by identifying new clients and business opportunities.
RequirementsThe sales team is looking for a motivated and committed individual with an exceptional work ethic who will assume substantial responsibility and support senior-level professionals. The ideal candidate will have a solid fundamental understanding of the fixed income market as well as strong analytical abilities and verbal and written communication skills. Candidates must also have a demonstrated ability to work cooperatively with all levels of staff.
- Fluent in English and Chinese (Oral & Written)
- Minimum a Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited university, master’s degree a plus
- At least 5-6 years of experience in relevant field
- HK SFC Type 1 licensed
- Comfortable with change and adjust to changing demands and requirements
- A strong team player and client focused
- Demonstrates energy and drive, creative thinking and problem-solving skills
- Business Development
- Financial Advising
- Fixed Income
- Investment Advisory