You may also like
Environmental Consultant / Assistant Consultant- Green Building
- Adobe Air
- Building Services
[GBS Korea]Digital Business Strategy Consultant(매니징 컨설턴트급)
- Gap Analysis
Senior Consultant - Digital Design Integration / (Assistant) Consultant - Digital Design Implementation
Ove Arup and Partners
- Apache Subversion
Business Strategy Manager / Senior Business Strategy Manager (Development)
Bank of China
- Business Development
- Customer Service
Consultant / Assistant Consultant (Environmental)
Ove Arup and Partners
- Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Due Diligence
- Management Consulting
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Visio
- Process Improvement
- Root Cause Analysis
Financial Crimes Strategy/QA Consultant
Location: Hong KongAbout Wells Fargo: Wells Fargo & Company (NYSE: WFC) is a diversified, community-based financial services company with $2.0 trillion in assets. Founded in 1852 and headquartered in San Francisco, Wells Fargo provides banking, insurance, investments, mortgage, and consumer and commercial finance through more than 8,500 locations, 13,000 ATMs, the internet (wellsfargo.com) and mobile banking, and has offices in 42 countries and territories to support customers who conduct business in the global economy. With approximately 273,000 team members, Wells Fargo serves one in three households in the United States. Wells Fargo & Company was ranked No. 25 on Fortune’s 2017 rankings of America’s largest corporations. Wells Fargo’s vision is to satisfy our customers’ financial needs and help them succeed financially. News, insights and perspectives from Wells Fargo are also available at Wells Fargo Stories.
The APAC FCRM Strategy and Process Improvement Team is tasked with implementing a Financial Crime program which comprises of domain-expertise verticals covering Customer Due Diligence, Anti-Bribery and Corruption, Sanctions, Fraud, Investigations and AML activities in the APAC region.
The Strategy Team will work with the APAC FCRM team to develop and implement independent (and often horizontal) FCRM business process improvement solutions across the APAC FCRM platform.
The individual will be responsible for implementing business process improvement solutions to ensure delivery of targeted review across APAC Financial Crimes Risk Management.
- Embrace a dynamic problem-solving approach to identify any efficiency and effectiveness opportunities, perform root cause analysis and implement solutions and best practice
- Leverage domain-expertise and implement business process improvement solutions. For improvement projects where the implementation is longer dated, ensure tracking and monitoring tools are implemented with delivery dates and action owners identified
- Investigate and resolve any complex LOB issues/ complaints and provide feedback to the APAC FCRM leadership. Incorporate into lessons learned for awareness across the APAC FCRM team and other stakeholders
- Monitor FCRM Team performance to identify areas of concern, trends and devise and implement actions necessary to address issues and determine their implication to strategic initiatives
In addition to these functions, the Team Member is required to carry out such other duties as may reasonably be required.
- At least 10+ years of management consulting experience
- Advanced level PowerPoint and Visio skills and strong MS Excel skills
- Excellent analytical skills, lateral thinking and problem solving abilities
- Experience working in a high pressure environment, working to tight deadlines displaying efficiency and effectiveness on a daily basis
- Experience in process management, ability to work with often an “unstructured” space and adapt to rapid changes
- Proven experience to design and deliver first class presentations to senior management and executives
- While the role has regional coverage, this is a Hong Kong based position with no routine travel requirement.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
|Career Level||Lead (more than 10 years)|