Customer Service Representative
Location: Hong KongResponsible for responding to routine inquiries and complaints from internal and external customers regarding financial products and services. Duties include: processing routine to complex transactions on-line, researching and resolving routine to moderately complex problems and inquiries and referring difficult problems to more senior representatives.
Requirements• Minimum of 1 to 3 years of experience in bills, remittance and customer service field in banking sector preferred
• Knowledge in correspondent banking operations is desirable
• Preferably with knowledge on Swift, Telex and IntelliTRACS system
• Good in both spoken and written English and preferably with knowledge in Mandarin
• Sound customer services skills
• Good investigation and problem solving skills
• Able to work on HK public holidays if fall on Mondays to Fridays
• Able to work under Typhoon and Black Rainstorm situation
• Working hours: Monday to Friday – 9:00 to 18:00 / 12:00 to 21:00 / 15:00 to 24:00
• Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.