Contract Operations Systems Analyst (Window)
- Under general direction of the Windows Systems Administration Manager the Systems Administrator is responsible for effective operation and maintenance of systems hardware, software and related infrastructure supporting the Dealer Services Windows and VMware environments;
- Provide and demonstrate excellent customer support for highly complex technical issues and initiatives related to large-scale applications, systems, databases and/or other technical products and services;
- Uses/Creates diagnostic, simulation and other tools to maintain, troubleshoot, restore service or data to systems;
- Evaluates service level agreement criteria, identifies gaps in current technology process and recommends changes to assure SLAs can be supported;
- Performs migrations from development to production, upgrades, installations and/or configurations;
- May evaluate or review queries to extract data, or perform limited programming to fine tune systems supported;
- Completes project sizing;
- Updates/writes documentation and procedures and provides related training;
- Troubleshoots network, hardware and software issues and coordinates resolution with users, vendors and internal service groups;
- Writes/Designs test scripts;
- Creates change or issue logs;
- Analyzes performance trends and recommends process improvements;
- Assesses changes for risk to production systems and assures quality, Security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas;
- Updates, creates and tests the business continuation plan;
- May coordinate project resources and provide guidance to less experienced analysts on the team that supports Wells Fargo Dealer Services.
- Demonstrated experience troubleshooting and resolving server hardware issues related to incompatibility, failure, firmware/driver problems and configuration.
- Proficient skill in Microsoft Windows Server 2008/2012 administration related to built in services or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in VMware 5.5 or greater administration.
- Demonstrated experience scripting in VB Script and/or Powershell or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience with SDLC tools such as BMC Software, Remedy, Service Desk, PAC2000 or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting a 24x7 production environment.
- Perform production support on weekends as part of an on-call team with experience in onsite / offsite support model.
- Degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or equivalent experience
- Build team relationships and partnerships across organizational lines.
- Analytical skills with both detail and big-picture processing.
- Self-motivated, well organized with strong innovation and facilitation skills.
- Hands on experience with Wells Fargo IT environment
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
- Process Improvement