Contract Implementation ManagerThe International Technology Services team - APAC, as part of the Enterprise Information Technology (EIT) organization, is responsible for providing regional technology support and act as the single point of contact for all technology products and services to the international regions including APAC, EMEA and LATAM. The APAC region of this department is based in Hong Kong and supports all regional sites across Asia.
APAC region is currently going through significant headcount growth and will be expanding its real estate foot print within Asia. In order to support this effort the local technical project/implementation manager will work with the regional project team to support the delivery of the respective expansion activities and end-to-end technology deliverables that include direct business engagement, application integration, infrastructure integration, end user computing solutions and management, facilities build-out and working with North America based program leads within architecture, application and project teams. This will include collaboration with local technology partners, domain teams within the US and our corporate business partners. This is a hands-on, fully involved technical project management position. The role will span across all technology disciplines and deliverables, as well as facilities and data center build-out type involvement.
In addition to the Asia Expansion program, this contract position will also support the regional project team, in APAC in various IT projects, US driven technology remediation programs and regional relocation and expansion efforts that are being undertaken in APAC.
- Act as the single point of contact/project manager for all technology components of the Asia expansion program. Assist regional and US project team with the delivery of the Asia expansion project related end to end technology deliverables.
- Partner with stakeholders (internal and external) and drive decisions to ensure proper strategy, planning, alignment, integration and visibility. Influence senior leaders to balance competing priorities.
- Provide hands on support for the execution of the expansion projects.
- Ability to work flexible hours (role requires heavy engagement with US teams and attending US calls) and required weekends to support migration & transition efforts.
- Help to develop most optimal business aligned solutions and technology products with cost, quality, innovation and time-to-market in mind.
- Detailed, structured and timeline driven project execution and technology delivery.
- Support the Identification of technical requirements, information gathering and deliverables.
- Coordinating with various technical teams and support partners (Facilities, data center management, information security, risk and compliance) to ensure successful delivery.
- Document details at a technical level and communicate deliverables with the project team and domain partners.
- Maintain visibility on day-to-day activities with project teams and ensuring sufficient face-time with key stakeholders.
- Stakeholder management and status/project reporting.
- Assist with Budgeting and financial forecasting.
- Provide Support and guidance and advice to LOB and domain partners as part of the project.
- Degree of travel required within Asia and other regions based on project needs.
- Deep as well as broad technology knowledge with 8+ years of experience across a range of core technology disciplines.
- 5+ years of end-to-end technology project management experience.
- Experience with relocation, integration and expansion projects with heavy focus on technology deliverables.
- Experience with requirement gathering and ability to write high quality technical documentation and technology proposals.
- Experience within software/application integration.
- Strong attention to detail and proven organizational skills as well as proven ability to manage situations appropriately.
- Financial experience with budget management and forecasting.
- Experience in stakeholder management.
- Experience with technology infrastructure and its delivery components.
- Experience communicating with managers at various levels and different geographic locations across the globe, project managers, project participants, systems analysts, and programmers.
- Experience working independently with limited supervision.
- Ability to respond to requests with urgency and manage changing priorities.
- Advanced knowledge/experience with MS Excel, Visio, PowerPoint, and use of SharePoint.
- Ability to matrix manage technical team members.
- Strong communication (both written and spoken) and people management skills.
- Meticulous attention to detail.
- Ability to work independently when provided with high level direction.
Candidates with the following experience will be given priority:
- Demonstrable experience in banking or similar complex/large-scale environment with application/platform support and/or solution/design and technology architecture knowledge.
- Experience with technology infrastructure, IT Facility build-out and telecommunications/networks.
- Graphic Design
- Information Security
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Visio
- Project Management
- Stakeholder Management
- Team Management