- Fixed Income
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- OTC Structured Products
- Relationship Management
- Risk Management
Capital Markets Middle Office Analyst
Location: Hong Kong
- Support Credit /Rates & Flow sales desks in Asia which involves exposure to various fixed incomes products traded by Sales with external clients across the globe
- Product coverage includes Bond, Repo, CDS, UST, MBS, Options & other OTC derivatives products
- As a member of the team, the incumbent should be able to perform all levels of Middle Office support tasks, including procedural, control and risk management for the processes
- Contribute to middle office initiatives, team member will be required to assist management on process streamlining and seek automation opportunities to improve operational efficiency and ensure processes are performed in a robust and controlled environment
- Co-ordinate with other support and control divisions such as Trading Middle Office, Settlement & other related departments on resolution of day-to-day issues
- Manage relationship with sales teams and trading desk, and business partners such as Technology and global operation counterparts
- Manage relationships with external clients, including email and phone query management act as the single point of contact for clients.
- There will be rotation between the team to work in day shift and night shift to ensure proper communication with our back office in Charlotte, North Carolina and other related counterparts who are based in the U.S.
- Minimum 4 years’ relevant experience in investment banking, preferable in a middle office / sales support function within Fixed Income Division
- Bachelor degree in Finance or equivalent education is preferred.
- A self-motivated person with a strong attention to details, ability to multitasks and enjoys problem solving
- A dynamic and hardworking person, with a strong client-orientated mindset
- Excellent inter-personal skills and an ability to quickly learn new products/systems, along with strong analytical skills to adapt to a continuously evolving environment
- Able to work in Flexible hours and Hong Kong holidays
- Excellent English communication skills, Mandarin language skills a plus
- Solid working knowledge of Excel and Word
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Language||English, Mandarin (Putonghua)|