You may also like
Senior Technology Consultant / Technology Consultant
Senior Systems Engineer / Systems Engineer – ICT Services
- Inventory Management
Senior Manager / Manager, Technology, Technology & Operations
Technology - Business Analyst / Project Manager, Fixed Income Front Office Systems, Vice President - Hong Kong
- Fixed Income
- Management Reporting
Analyst, Consumer Banking Technology, Technology & Operations
- Bill Payment
- Business Continuity Planning
- Customer Service
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Outlook
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Microsoft Word
- Performance Metrics
Business Systems Consultant - APAC Technology Service Operations
Location: Hong KongResponsibilities
- This role provides technology service operations support to business units across Asia Pacific.
- Assist in service operations performance metrics i.e. Key Performance Indicator identification, analyze and interrupt data sometimes complex, research and recommend solutions.
- Produce technology service operations performance trends, graphs and charts.
- Manage customer satisfaction surveys, lessons learned and participate in vendor service reviews
- Provide high-touch support in continuous technology service improvement programs.
- Assist technology team with technology business continuity planning and special projects.
- Validate and ensure vendor invoices are accurate, obtain invoice approval, support vendor completion of vendor FATCA and required regulatory documentation.
- Support setup of third party vendors in Third Party Risk Information Management System.
- Support setup of team member telecommunication accounts; settle credit notes, invoice explanations and justification.
- Assist in setup of new team member calling card account setup and account termination.
- 1+ year of experience in one or a combination of the following: Science, Technology, Engineering or Mathematics or business continuity planning. Recent graduates are encouraged to apply.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills.
- Proficient Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint) skills.
- Proficient data extraction, analyzation and presentation skills.
- Customer service focus with experience actively listening, obtaining information, comprehending customer issues/needs, and recommending solutions.
- Good analytical skills with high attention to detail and accuracy skills.
- Ability to create and deliver dynamic presentations and reports.
- Ability to execute in a fast paced, high demand, environment while balancing multiple priorities.
Team members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.