- Asset Liability Management
- Trade Finance
- User Acceptance Testing
Business Applications Analyst
- Prepare test cases and test scripts in the bank designated testing tools ALM according to the Business Requirement Documents and the Functional Specification Documents.
- Participate and coordinate User Acceptance Testing, working with users and test team to execute test scripts and document progress.
- Interacts as liaison between business users and developers to ensure that user requirements are met, and may also assists with user training and consulting.
- Defect and issue analysis and documentation in ALM following discussions with SME’s.
- Assist users in defect reporting in ALM. Liaise with IT partners and project team on solutions and make sure the defects are duly handled.
- Execute the test steps whenever required.
- Provide detail test progress report to management when required.
- Prepare the Business Requirement Documents for new trade processing platform according to the bank standard.
- To participate the business analysis process of the next generation of trade processing platform, and to compile the business requirement document as guided by SME’s.
- Other responsibilities per management discretion.
- Minimum of 5 years experience with Trade Finance (which is related Import/Export Trade) Applications testing or implementation.
- Prior experience in Business Analysis, System Analysis, Organization & Methods, Requirements documentations; experience in User Acceptance Testing is an added advantage.
- Strong analytical skills in trouble-shooting / analyzing issues and documentation of actual versus required outcomes.
- Strong knowledge of MS Office.
- Self-starter and proactive with ability to learn through try and error.
- High proficiency in spoken and written English.
- Must have very strong written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to communicate across various levels.
- Must have strong interpersonal skills and experience in supporting cross-functional teams involving diverse personalities; Must be able to effectively work with internal staff, business and delivery partners.
- Must be a dependable team player, flexible, organized, resourceful, highly motivated with high attention to detail.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|