- Corporate Communications
- Data Analysis
- Internal Control
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Powerpoint
- Quality Assurance
- Report Writing
Wells Fargo is seeking an Operations Control Analyst in Planning, Risk and Control of Asia Operations. Working closely with the Head of Operations Control, the incumbent will provide strategic support in setting up the Quality Assurance / Internal Controls testing framework across Asia Operations, and ensure the testing documentation is properly kept, maintained, and warehoused. In addition, the incumbent will also gain practical experience in executing the controls by performing reconciliations using best-in-class practices, and ensuring any exceptions are communicated and escalated to the appropriate parties accordingly. This is a rare opportunity which enables the incumbent to have practical hands-on experience in both performing and testing of controls.
The key responsibilities of the role are summarized below:
- Coordinate and conduct Internal Control / Quality Assurance reviews
- Maintain up-to-date testing scripts to ensure on a risk-based approach basis, and ensure testing scope and testing methodology remains relevant and are aligned to internal guidelines
- Deliver accurate, timely and quality reconciliation reports across key systems used across Asia Operations
- Ensure any exceptions are communicated clearly and accurately to responsible owners in a timely manner, and ensure appropriate escalation is performed as per internal guidelines
- Proficiency in both English and Chinese, fluency in Putonghua an advantage
- Strong attentiveness to detail, compliance and control orientation
- Minimum 2-3 years' banking experience, with good knowledge of banking operations. Trade Operations knowledge is a definite advantage.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills, with sound knowledge of application software such as MS Excel and MS PowerPoint an advantage
- Candidate should have the numerical competency.
- Candidate should have the ability to process data at a large scale.
- Candidate should have the enough required computer knowledge and proficiency.
- Candidate should have the data writing knowledge and report management capability.
- Strong communications and analytical skills with a detailed mindset
- Relevant experience is needed for the job
The position will be based in Hong Kong
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|