- Cash Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Oracle Database
- Regulatory Reporting
- Reports to the Finance Manager, control/manage overall month end close process.
- Multiple line of businesses support including WF Securities and WF Global Fund Services,
- Control and review revenue and expenses by AU and LOBs. Report key issues to Regional Financial Managers & local management.
- Maintain close working relationship with the payment team on cash management function for WF entities.
- Coordinate and manage statutory audits for non-branch legal entities and coordinate with governmental / tax authorities.
- Review monthly accounting journals.
- Prepare and review US SEC/regulatory reporting on a quarterly basis.
- Work closely with the reconciliation team on monthly GL certifications.
- Assist finance manager on projects and other ad hoc tasks as required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance / Accounting
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and banking products and US regulations.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and able to work independently.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- PC skills, including the Microsoft Word and Excel
- With a minimum of 1 year experience in the banking industry
- Knowledge of Oracle booking and Immediate available is definitely an advantage.
RequirementsTeam members support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|