- Cash Management
- Microsoft Excel
- Microsoft Word
- Oracle Database
- Regulatory Reporting
- Reports to the Finance Manager, control/manage overall month end close process.
- Multiple line of businesses support including WF Securities and WF Global Fund Services,
- Control and review revenue and expenses by AU and LOBs. Report key issues to Regional Financial Managers & local management.
- Maintain close working relationship with the payment team on cash management function for WF entities.
- Coordinate and manage statutory audits for non-branch legal entities and coordinate with governmental / tax authorities.
- Review monthly accounting journals.
- Prepare and review US SEC/regulatory reporting on a quarterly basis.
- Work closely with the reconciliation team on monthly GL certifications.
- Assist finance manager on projects and other ad hoc tasks as required.
- Minimum 3 years of experience in Finance / Accounting
- Good knowledge of accounting principles and banking products and US regulations.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills and able to work independently.
- Good command of spoken and written English and Chinese
- PC skills, including the Microsoft Word and Excel
- With a minimum of 1 year experience in the banking industry
- Knowledge of Oracle booking and Immediate available is definitely an advantage.