SENIOR TECHNICAL OFFICER / TECHNICAL OFFICER
- Degree / Diploma / Cert in Electrical Engineering (EE) / Mechanical Engineering (ME) / Building Services Engineering (BSE) or other related professional qualification;
- Holder of Certificate of Grade A or B Registration of Electrical Worker and Construction Industry Safety Training Certificate;
- At least 3 years experience in designing, installation, tendering maintenance and commissioning of E&M systems and with sound working experience in property management firm(s);
- Good communication and supervisory skills in handling repair and maintenance works;
- Self motivated, innovative, mature, result oriented and able to work independently and under pressure;
- Registered Safety Officer is preferred;
- Immediate available is preferred;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Technical Officer;
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits include:
“Paternity Leave, Marriage Leave, Full Attendance Leave, Birthday Leave, 14 days Annual Leave, Newborn Baby Allowance, Training Sponsorship, Medical Scheme and Discretionary Bonus."
Please promptly send full resume with expected salary to Human Resources Department via email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Please quote reference number in application.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
- Building Services