CLUB OFFICER / ASSISTANT CLUB OFFICER
- To motivate and supervise the team to oversee the daily operations of the residential clubhouse, including staff rostering, daily administration and facility management;
- To organize and implement innovative sports and recreation programs and activities for the residents.
- Holder of Degree / Diploma in Sports and Recreation Management or related disciplines;
- Minimum 3 years experience in clubhouse management with 2 years in a supervisory capacity;
- Possesses strong leadership, communication & interpersonal skills;
- Good command of both written and spoken English and Chinese;
- Preference will be given to holder of First Aid Certificate;
- Shift duty is required;
- Candidates with less experience will be considered as Assistant Club Officer.
Remuneration will be commensurate with qualifications and experience. Fringe benefits include:
“Paternity Leave, Marriage Leave, Full Attendance Leave, Birthday Leave, 14 days Annual Leave, Newborn Baby Allowance, Training Sponsorship, Medical Scheme and Discretionary Bonus."
Please promptly send full resume with expected salary to Human Resources Department via email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]. Please quote reference number in application.
All information provided by applicants will be treated in strict confidence and used for recruitment purpose only.
- Facilities Management
- First Aid