- Capacity Planning
- Microsoft Access
- Network Security
Network Engineer (Ref: NE10019)
Location: Kowloon Bay
- Backup & Recovery - Network Device Configuration Files Backup
- Cisco Switch Management (VLAN, Inter VLAN routing, IP route, Patch cable management)
- Cisco ASA Firewall Management (Access list, Site so Site VPN, NAT, Response/fix for network vulnerability)
- Cisco Wireless (Access Point, Wireless Controller, MAC Address filtering)
- Juniper SRX (Firewall rules (inbound/outbound rules), DHCP, Routing)
- Response to Network Security
- Vmware vSphere 5.5, 6.0 (VCP Certified Professtional, vMotion / Storage vMotion, SAN/iSCSI datastore, Capacity Planning)
- Microsoft Hyper-V 2012R2 (Clustering, Live Migration, Vmware to Hyper-V Migration experience, Azure Site Recovery)
- Diploma or above, preferably in Computer Science/IT related disciplines;
- At least 2 years’ experience in Network Infrastructure;
- Experience in Linux/Unix administration and support is an advantage;
- Able to communicate in both English and Cantonese is a must.
Interested Parties please send your resume with expected salary in WORD format to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] with quote Ref. NE10019.
**Only accept resume in Word format**
Information collected will only be used for recruitment purpose.