Junior Helpdesk Support (Ref. JS10029)
Location: Kowloon Bay
- Provide end user customer support through email and phone troubleshooting (Hardware and software);
- Log case into system and escalate to suitable parties;
- Assist in the resolution of application, hardware and software problems.
- Diploma holder or above in computer related disciplines;
- One year of customer/helpdesk support is preferred;
- Fresh graduates are welcomed;
- Candidate with IT knowledge is highly preferred;
- Strong analytical and problems solving skills;
- Good communication skills in English is highly preferred.
Interested Parties please send your resume and expected salary in WORD format to [email redacted, apply via Jobable] with Ref. JS10029.
Information collected will only be used for recruitment purpose.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|