MARKETING EXECUTIVE – Business Development
- Originate, develop and maintain good quality of service and relationship with clients.
- Conduct review & assessment for clients’ portfolio.
- Plan and organize sales activities to develop new businesses
- Handle dealing and sales administration work
- Obtain university degree in business, finance, economic or related disciplines.
- SFC or HKMA license holder in Type 1 & 2 preferred with relevant dealing experience.
- At least 1 year’s direct experience in client relationship management or marketing in banking / financial services industry.
- Possess good knowledge in financial products such as structured products, bond, equity and index/commodities futures etc.
- Candidates with more experience will be considered as Senior Marketing Executive or Sales Manager
We offer a life-time career opportunity for career mind driven candidate. Intensive training, competitive salary package and sales incentive bonus will be provided to the right candidate.
Interested candidates are invited to send a comprehensive resume stating current and expected salaries to Head of Human Resources, UOB Kay Hian (Hong Kong) Limited, 15/F China Building, 29 Queen’s Road Central, Hong Kong or by email : [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Only shortlisted candidates will be notified.
- Client Relationship Management
- Structured Products