Senior / Production Manager
Location: Tsuen Wan
Supervision of Workers
- monitors all aspects of the production process.
- ensures that all personnel and resources have been properly allocated.
- interacts daily with a wide range of employees such as laborers, tradespeople, engineers, truck drivers and office staff.
- meet with factory workers to explain necessary shift changes, discuss equipment upgrades with engineers and go over expenditures with accountants
- implements quality control programs that ensure the finished product meets a certain standard with QA department
- keep up-to-date with the latest management techniques and programs: ISO 9000, Total Quality Management (TQM), Six Sigma.
- implement a new training program, reorganize the manufacturing process or order higher-quality parts and materials from the supplier.
- studies and analyzes the production processes of the company and others within the industry.
- implements any changes that could improve the efficiency and/or productivity of the organization and might rearrange worker schedules, move machines and raw materials closer to the production line or find alternate delivery methods.
- understands the output capabilities of the company and keeps up-to-date with the costs of labor, equipment and raw materials.
- well-developed communication skills and works effectively with other managers in the organization.
- works with the financial department to establish production goals and budgets and provides the human resources department with input regarding additional hiring, layoffs and training programs.
- meet regularly with the sales manager to discuss client needs and concerns and coordinates the production schedule with that of the logistics department to ensure efficient delivery of goods.
- 5+ years related experience in central Chinese kitchen management
- With experience and knowledge of HACCP and ISO are highly recommended
- Supply chain system deployment and implementation experience is an advantages
- Be-proactive, Good analytical, problem solving interpersonal and people management skill
- Native Cantonese and Hands-on are required
- More experience may consider as Senior Production Manager
- immediate available is preferable
We offer 5-day work week, attractive remuneration package and fringe benefits such as study sponsorship and medical coverage to the right candidate. Interested parties please send your full resume with your availability, current and expected salary details to [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
We are an equal opportunity employer. Applications from all qualified candidates are welcome.
All information collected will be used for recruitment related purpose only. It might also be disclosed to other associated companies of Uni-China Group for job matching of similar vacancies. Only short-listed candidates will be notified.
- ISO 900X Standards
- Process Improvement
- Quality Control
- Six Sigma
- Supply Chain Management
- Team Management