Senior Compliance Officer, Group Strategic Regulatory Initiatives
Location: Hong Kong
Do you have an understanding of key regulatory developments in APAC? Are you able to turn these developments into tangible deliverables across an organization? We are looking for someone like this to:
- assist in the management of the C&ORC MiFID II programme input, including leading C&ORC Working Group and steering committee discussions
- report, track and oversee potential risk, compliance and regulatory issues that may impact the operation of UBS in the region
- consider potential issues and ensure they are escalated within C&ORC and appropriate actions are taken to minimise consequential risks
- attend and contribute at all relevant working group meetings for regulatory initiatives globally and regionally
- work as part of the IB Regulatory Initiatives team, which may include supporting colleagues on global derivatives and market infrastructure change programs, as well as other ad hoc activities that arise within the team.