Senior Auditor/ Manager - Wealth Management APAC
Location: Hong Kong
Are you a sharp evaluator of risk? Can you investigate complex situations and propose solutions?
We’re looking for someone like that who can:
– lead and manage wealth management audits in Asia Pacific in accordance with GIA audit methodology to assess risks of the business and effectiveness of the controls to address the risks
– deliver audit results, conclusions and key messages to senior management, working with management to arrive at practical and sustainable solutions; reporting audit results in audit reports that are of high quality
– engage with local and regional business management through ongoing stakeholder interactions to monitor any changes in risk profile or business developments, and representing GIA at location governance forums
– support the macro risk assessment and continuous risk assessment processes to establish and review the audit plan
– support the Country / Regional Audit Head in regulatory matters.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|