- Due Diligence
- Wealth Management
FIM Business Developer
Location: Hong Kong
Are you a self-starting and motivated individual who enjoys acquiring new business and deepening client relationships in situations needing structured thinking, diligent follow up and creative thinking?
This role requires you to:
- Acquire and develop Financial Intermediary (FIM) relationships within Wealth Management;
- Target the FIM market systematically – traditional Asset Managers as well as Private Label Funds (PLFs) – with a special focus on building expertise (structures, onboarding processes which include admin tasks, commercial proposition) in the PLF segment;
- Acquire new FIMs and PLFs, and deepen relationships with existing ones by offering service excellence, introducing them to our full bank offering, and building close, trusting relationships with them;
- Work closely with the respective internal experts and drive implementation of Due Diligence, onboarding, account opening, account servicing and account reviews; and
- Be the point person for Market Client Advisors, and internal experts across locations and booking centres and work collaboratively with them to grow the segment.