CtB Portfolio Execution ('CPE') - Project Manager
Location: Hong Kong
Are you an experience project manager with a track record of delivering process and operational change? Do you enjoy delivering enhanced change capabilities across a range of business functions?
We’re looking for a CtB Project manager to conduct:
• Business Case Development
• Provide leadership in the administration of the Project Working Group[ on behalf of the project sponsor
• Planning of project activities across multiple functions including various different IT teams
• Manage project delivery KPIs – schedule/scope/resources
• Lead the preparation and delivery of business requirements, coordinating feedback from multiple business functions including units such as Legal & Compliance (L&C), Business Risk Organisation (CRO), Products & Services (P&S), WM Front Office (Markets) and Operations.
• Manage any preparation for and reporting & presentation of project Change requests.
• Lead the review of the functional specifications prepared by the different IT teams.
• Lead the preparation and execution of the UAT Test cases and obtain sign-off for UAT from all impacted business stakeholders
• Manage the business integration (BI) in liaison with the CPE BI team planning for rollout of the Markets impacting changes.
• Provide regular status communications to stakeholders & sponsors as well as handle project issues and escalations.
• Provide expert guidance and direction to the project team members with regards to project deliverables.