Complaint Handling Unit Team Lead
Location: Hong Kong
Are you organized, driven and self-sufficient in driving solutions? Are you comfortable engaging with multiple stakeholders to deliver the best of UBS capabilities in the region? Are you motivated to help retain and enhance our client relationships?
We're looking for someone like this who can help to set up and lead a team in the WM APAC Operating Head function to ensure that client complaints are diligently handled for Hong Kong and Singapore. Key tasks for this role include the following:
- Supervise and coordinate handling and investigation of all client complaints to ensure they are acknowledged and dealt with in timely, fair, and appropriate manner;
- Navigate with key stakeholders, including Litigation, Markets and Operations, to gather relevant facts/data/information, from internal systems, documents and employees, and drive resolutions;
- Provide timely, succinct and accurate reporting for senior management and regulatory bodies;
- Understand client complaint patterns and drive lessons learnt to identify possible areas of enhancements initiatives;
- Advise other functions on aspects of client complaint resolutions;
- Leading the team to manage complaints in a way that supports UBS' key principles: client focus, excellence and sustainable performance.