- Know Your Customer (KYC)
Client Onboarding Specialist
Location: Hong Kong
Are you incredibly organized with an eye for detail? Do you have a high client service orientation and a high risk awareness? We're looking for someone like that to:
– drive and lead cross-divisionally originated onboarding cases across WM and IB. Advise and explain KYC requirements and handhold the client or client advisor through the onboarding and account opening process.
– maintain client onboarding tracker and liaise with GFO Business Manager for effective pipeline management and prioritization of cases. Process EOD controls for request log and exception closure.
– provide support with document management in connection with onboarding. Review CIP (e.g. AML documents) and Non-CIP (e.g. disclosure pack, T&Cs, consent forms, etc) in accordance with internal and external regulations.
– responsible for timely reply on client queries and act as a client relationship manager. Facilitate exceptional handling on risk-based approach, and coordinate with Business and FinCrime for signoff.
– perform background check screening on the client. Make justifications on negative news found for hits clearance and assess other risk factors such as PEP, Sanctions, Vulnerable business, etc.
– capture and input client static data in IB Onboarding system, which are in sync with document records and evidencing. Comfortable navigating UBS onboarding systems to look for client data, and able to perform data analysis at the account level to understand what the client is entitled to trade.
– drive and lead the annual HKPI affirmation project. Well versed with CPI requirements and in charge of the remediation outreach project for all existing GFO clients.
– think flexibly to propose new ideas and contribute to continuous improvement of processes and services.