Technical Executive (U.S. Chemical Executive)
Location: Kowloon Bay, Tsuen Wan
Working Location: Kowloon Bay (Current) / Tsuen Wan West (From Year 2017)
- Research and interpret regulation: from regulatory document to test quote
- Design services around regulatory requirements
- Prepare internal guidelines and draft technical information for marketing material
- Internal and external training and consulting on the above
- University graduate or above, majoring in Chemistry or other related disciplines preferred
- Expert knowledge in CPSIA, California Proposition 65 and other national and state law related to chemical management and its practical implementation
- Able to work independently and self-motivated
- Minimum 3 years relevant working experience in TIC industry or buying/QM is preferred
- Effective team player with very good communication and interpersonal skills
- Good written and spoken English and Chinese
Interested parties please send your detailed resume together with current and expected salary, and date of availability to Human Resources Department via [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by mail to TUV Rheinland HK Ltd., 8-10/F, Goldin Financial Global Square, 7 Wang Tai Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 5 weeks may assume their applications unsuccessful and their data will be retained for 6 months for other suitable vacancies in our organization.