Location: Tuen Mun
Working Location: Kowloon Bay (Current) / Tsuen Wan West (From Year 2017)
- Handle the operation for Global Food Contact material testing.
- Monitor test project status and ensure the smooth running of assigned projects
- Prepare/ review technical documentation for projects and evaluate test results according to international and national standards and regulations
- Provision of professional and reliable expertise within a short time
- Miscellaneous tasks assigned by supervisor
- Degree holder in Chemistry or related dicipline
- Minimum 1 year working experience in testing laboratory
- Experience in regulatory requirements for food contact material testing in EU and US countries is an advantage
Interested parties please send your detailed resume together with current and expected salary, and date of availability to Human Resources Department via [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by mail to TUV Rheinland HK Ltd., 8-10/F, Goldin Financial Global Square, 7 Wang Tai Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 5 weeks may assume their applications unsuccessful and their data will be retained for 6 months for other suitable vacancies in our organization.