Laboratory Technician (Organic/Inorganic/LFGB) – (Normal / Night Shift )
Location: Tsuen Wan
Working Location: Kowloon Bay (Current) / Tsuen Wan West (From Year 2017)
- Carry out routine chemical testing such as Total Digestion, Microwave Digestion, Total Lead, cadmium etc. according to standard operating procedure
- Monitor lab operation and test turnaround time
- Operate and maintain analytical instrument such as ICP-OES, AAS etc.
- To conduct equipment maintenance and calibration
- Implement the ISO17025 system in laboratory
- Higher Diploma or above in Chemistry or other related disciplines
- Experience in testing laboratory and operation of instruments is an asset
- Competent in chemical test such as Total Digestion and Microwave Digestion is an advantage
- Good command of English and Chinese including Mandarin
- Fresh graduates will be considered
Interested parties please send your detailed resume together with current and expected salary, and date of availability to Human Resources Department via [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by mail to TUV Rheinland HK Ltd., 8-10/F, Goldin Financial Global Square, 7 Wang Tai Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 5 weeks may assume their applications unsuccessful and their data will be retained for 6 months for other suitable vacancies in our organization.
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|
|Language||English, Cantonese, Mandarin (Putonghua)|