(Assistant) Test Engineer (Toys)
Location: Kowloon Bay, Tsuen Wan
Working Location: Kowloon Bay (Current) / Tsuen Wan West (From Year 2017)
- Perform routine mechanical toy testing
- Prepare test results
- Assist in the development of new tests
- Conduct equipment maintenance
- Assist in the audit preparation by accreditation body
- Higher Diploma or above in Applied Physics, Mechanical Engineering, Product Testing Engineering or other related disciplines
- Minimum 1 year relevant working experience in the field
- Familiar with toy testing of EN71, ASTM
- Good team player and able to work under pressure
Interested parties please send your detailed resume together with current and expected salary, and date of availability to Human Resources Department via [email redacted, apply via Jobable] or by mail to TUV Rheinland HK Ltd., 8-10/F, Goldin Financial Global Square, 7 Wang Tai Road, Kowloon Bay, Hong Kong.
All information received will be kept in strict confidence and used for employment purpose only. Applicants who are not invited for interview within 5 weeks may assume their applications unsuccessful and their data will be retained for 6 months for other suitable vacancies in our organization.
|Career Level||Junior (less than 3 years)|
|Education Level||Higher Diploma / Associate Degree|