- Financial Accounting
- Financial Analysis
- Financial Reporting
- Listing Rules
- Management Reporting
Roles & Responsibilities:
- Organize and oversee the finance function of Accounts Dept.;
- Manage all aspects of the financial accounting functions including the financial reporting, management reporting, financial analysis, budgeting and forecasting;
- Coordinate with other Depts. of the Company to ensure overall sound performance;
- Closely liaise with external auditors, consultants on any issue concerning to finance operation;
- Perform other duties and responsibilities assigned by the Company.
- Degree holder in Finance, Accounting or related disciplines and CPA qualification.
- Above 5 years of relevant work experiences gained from big four CPA firms is preferred.
- Sound knowledge of IPO and listing rules is preferred.
- Good command of written and spoken English and Chinese.
- Strong analytical mind, responsible and self-motivated.
- Immediate available is preferred.
We offer very attractive remuneration package and career advancement opportunities for the right candidates. Interested parties please send a covering letter and detailed resume including current and expected salary to the HR & Admin Manager, 18/F., Tung Hip Commercial Building, 244-252 Des Voeux Road Central, Hong Kong or by email: [email redacted, apply via Jobable]
Personal data collected will be treated in strictest confidence and handled confidentially by authorized personnel for recruitment-related purposes only.
|Career Level||Intermediate (3-6 years)|
|Qualification||Certified Public Accountant (HKICPA)|